Re: Directory for xmlspec.xsl homepage

On Mon, 2002-03-18 at 08:47, Paul Grosso wrote:
> But Norm is neither talking about a namespace name nor
> a single document.  Go to http://www.w3.org/ and run
> your mouse over the list of URLs under "W3C A to Z".
> You don't see a single URL with a month number in it,
> and most of them don't have a year number in it either.

Getting something in that column generally involves
a management decision... often a full, 4-week
review by the AC and all that.
Is that what you're asking for?

you/we can use
  http://www.w3.org/2002/03/spec-prod
pretty much for free.

Anything else is going to involve negotiation; e.g.
you/we could use
	http://www.w3.org/XML/spec-prod
if you negotiate with the /XML/ owner, i.e. Liam.