Re: model theory publication draft

On Thursday, September 20, 2001, at 04:43  PM, Pat Hayes wrote:

> isn't a bit passé to have a references section in hypertext?
> Seems a bit like putting a whip-caddy on a horseless carriage.
> Oh well, go with the flow.

I've always thought so. It's rather annoying to open a link in a
new window and just end up with another copy of the spec. I'd
much prefer that the inline links went directly to the spec in
question, with a summary of the documents referred to at the
bottom.

Perhaps W3C style could be updated on this matter?