Re: Illustrations in RECs

"Henry S. Thompson" wrote:

> David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk> writes:
>
> > > For a CR to be published in the next few days, what do you recommend
> > > for a largish (2/3 page) figure, to be included inline?  I have .jpg
> > > and .svg versions to hand.
> >
> > I read that first as 2 or 3 but I guess you meant two thirds..
> > The policy used in the svg specs seems to work out quite well: use an
> > image inline
>
> Sorry I wasn't clear -- what form of image -- gif, png, tif, jpg, . . .?
>
> > but offer a link to an external svg for those that can use it.

Please also include a long description. For an example of how
to do this, please see the CSS2 specification. We included a small
"D" in a link to an external html file (with a return link to the
point of departure).

Find an example here:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/tables.html#q5

 - Ian

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447