Re: Minutes from 27 February 2001 BOF

At 09:54 AM 3/7/01 -0500, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>Susan: a bug in xmlspec produces all kinds of unnecessary tags when
>converting to HTML. Default attribute values are inserted in the output,
>like: rowspan="1", colspan="1".
>Norm: That's a bug in the DTD.
>ACTION (Norm): fix DTD and get Eve to use the cvs repository for xmlspec.

I will fix this and get everything into CVS.  Timeframe: probably 2-3
weeks.  Thanks for your patience!

I haven't read through the minutes very carefully yet, but will endeavor to
do that this week.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com