Re: inference rule markup?

Hi Phil,

	I did not realize it was ... you :-)
I have been thrown in the discussion by Dan in a somewhat
abrupt way, and I must confess I am a bit puzzled.
Also, the url you gave me contains too many pointers...
What do you wish to formalize exactly?
Thanks for the clarification.

					-- andrea

P.S. I send the mail in CC to my "equipe". Once we
have understood the problem, we should be able to give
you an answer in a few days.