Re: Question about copyright protection in XML source/outputs

Fair enough.  The source should be protected, so it needs (I would think) a
"cooked" copyright statement -- all necessary text present and accounted
for in the flesh.  I can add an element for this.

The problem would come in if you wanted to ensure that each form of output
is protected; I don't think you can.  Even if you have an element with the
copyright statement in it, you can never guarantee that it will be
displayed, or displayed without harmful further processing.

	Eve