RE: producing the draft of XML Datatype spec

No, I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with using the
extensions.
It just took me alittle while to figure out why I couldn't get use the
stylesheet
with IE5b2 since it wasn't documented that the stylesheet only worked with
a particular verson of XT.  For those who don't know, the extensions are the
 use of next-element() and previous-element() in select patterns.  I
actually
thought the extensions themselves are a great idea.  By "they will be gone
by
next WD" do you mean that there will be a better way to do the same thing
in the next WD of XSL?

> >  above), sorting the references, etc.  Lastly, I've introduced a
> mechanism
> >  which gathers all of the *issues* together in an appendix for easy
> >  references, which hopefully will be useful to WG members.
> >
> >  We intend to share all mods with both Eve and Eduardo (and this list,
> if
>
> I'd be very interested in seeing the mods soon; certainly by the time
> the newest XSL WD goes out, since I'm planning on rewriting the stylesheet
> to accomodate it.

I'll try to clean up the changes and post here real this weekend or the
begining
of next week.

pvb