Re: Could latestloc be moved before prevlocs?

Hello-- The current version actually implemented this RFE already.  Please
see the following spec-prod message, where the latest version was announced:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/1998AprJun/0010.html

The DTD comments and the documentation explain the change that was made.
Let me know if you have any additional questions.

	Eve