- From: Swam Singh <swamsingh09@gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2026 10:52:47 +0530
- To: site-comments@w3.org
- Message-ID: <CAPpuek-ok=098nwuoveL=wD6fg-1YtjuwPihQ710LszV5O6cuQ@mail.gmail.com>
Dear W3C/WCAG Team, I would like to report a potential accessibility issue I found on the *WCAG 2.2* webpage. *Page:* WCAG 2.2 – https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG22/ *Issue:* The *“TABLE OF CONTENTS”* element appears to have insufficient color contrast against its background. I checked the foreground and background colors using a *Colour Contrast Analyser (CCA)*. The contrast ratio shown is approximately *2.9:1*, and the tool reports failures for the relevant contrast requirements. *Steps to reproduce:* 1. Open the WCAG 2.2 webpage. 2. Navigate to the *“TABLE OF CONTENTS”* heading. 3. Inspect the element. 4. Check the foreground and background colors using a Colour Contrast Analyser. 5. Observe that the contrast ratio is approximately *2.9:1* and is reported as a failure. I have attached a screenshot showing the contrast analysis for reference. Could you please review this issue and confirm whether it is expected or requires correction? Thank you, OM Singh
Received on Wednesday, 23 September 2026 13:42:32 UTC