Re: Request for Approval to Use HTML5 Logo on Opencource Events

Dear Kelsea,

I apologize for not responding sooner; I just found your messages now :(
I realize it may be too late but in case it isn’t, and for the record: You may use the logo. The only restriction is to not make any alteration to it.

With kind regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  Head of W3C Marketing & Communications
mailto:coralie@w3.org - https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/