Re: Past work - w3.org/Privacy/

Dear Ahleen,

On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 01:07:45 +0000, turnonjs wrote:

> Hi W3 team,
>
> I noticed that the primelife website ([Privacy and Identity
> Management for Europe](http://www.primelife.eu/)) under the "past
> work" heading on w3.org/Privacy/ is currently down. Any possibility
> of the content being restored on w3.org somewhere?

The content of the PrimeLife Project website has been archived at the
end of that project and remains available at:
http://primelife.ercim.eu/

I have updated that link under the "Past work" section of
https://www.w3.org/Privacy/

Regards,
Vivien

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
vivien@w3.org                        https://www.w3.org