Re: Looking for LD proofs document

Thank you for the report.

I’m adding Ivan Herman to the distribution: as staff contact for the Verifiable Credentials Working Group, I’m hoping he can tell you where to actually find [LD-PROOFS] (and then get the link fixed in the spec reference below if needed].

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/