Re: [sysreq #16326] Re: Missing content on W3C server NEED ASSISTANCE ASAP

Hi Michael,

The redirects from http to https were due to a scheduled
maintenance operation we ran last week. Please see the links
provided by my colleague for more info, and let us know if you
have any questions.

* Coralie Mercier via RT <sysreq@w3.org> [2022-08-22 21:26+0000]

--
Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>