Possible incorrect character reference

From: Brandon Horsley <whorsley@vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 13:17:06 -0400
To: site-comments@w3.org
In example 13 under 8.2.4.72 at
https://www.w3.org/TR/html52/syntax.html#character-reference-state it
looks as though the & was accidentally referenced as &amp;amp; twice.

I think:
But if the markup was I'm &amp;notin; I tell you, the character
reference would be parsed as "notin;", resulting in I'm ∉ I tell you
(and no parse error).
Was meant to be:
But if the markup was I'm &notin; I tell you, the character reference
would be parsed as "notin;", resulting in I'm ∉ I tell you (and no
parse error).

And the last line of the example:
However, if the markup contains the string I'm &amp;notit; I tell you
in an attribute, no character reference is parsed and string remains
intact (and there is no parse error).
Was meant to be:
However, if the markup contains the string I'm &notit; I tell you in
an attribute, no character reference is parsed and string remains
intact (and there is no parse error).

Apologies if I am just confused and this was intentional.

-- Brandon