Re: Link purpose examples

Hello John,

Thank you for taking the time to write, and for your thoughtful input.

It would be most helpful if you would submit your comment directly to the Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (AG WG), the group that maintains that page. Options for submitting comments, in preferred order:
* Open a new GitHub issue via https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/new
* Submit the online form https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/comments/understanding.php
* Send in e-mail to public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Note that AG WG is processing many comments, and it might be a while before they get to your comment.

If you would like to get more perspectives (before or after you submit your comment to AG WG), you are welcome to send your questions to the public WAI Interest Group discussion list. You can search the mailing list archives, to get a feel for the list, through: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under:

Best regards,
~ Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>

--