Re: Please don't set body text less than 100%

Hi chaals,

I apologise, I dropped the ball on this TODO.
I didn’t ask the TF to have a look at it, but I had an open tab on the cvs log of that file, so I picked it up from there and commented out the rule.
I’m now crossing fingers nobody will complain; this rule apparently has been there in the first commit of that file.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/