Re: please remove my email

Hello Lance,

Apologies for the very late response! I just found your e-mail in a “suspect spam” folder.

> On 12 Jun 2020, at 14:29 , Lance Fisher <lance@outsidecommunications.com> wrote:
>
> Can't figure out how to unsubscribe. Could you please pull my email from the list for schema.org?

You are subscribed to the mailing list of that group because you are a participant in the community group.

In order to no longer be subscribed, you need to leave the group: log in to the system and from the group's homepage <https://www.w3.org/community/schemaorg/>, look for the "leave this group" link on the right-hand side menu.

If you need to recover your password, you may do so via <https://www.w3.org/accounts/recover>

Let me know if you need assistance or further detail.

Coralie