Re: Lots of outdated info and broken links on https://www.w3.org/wiki

Hello Iwan,

> On 12 Oct 2020, at 11:04 , Iwan Aucamp <aucampia@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> There is a lot of outdated info and broken links on the wiki, for example: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Ontology_Dowsing - many links here are broken.

I just did a pass to remove the broken links at least on this page.

> Is there an effort to clean this up?

No, unfortunately there isn’t due to other priorities :(

> I figure this should move to https://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki - and maybe some of it has, but the content there is still generating search hits and still wrong. I would clean it up myself but I am not a member and don't have edit privileges for the public wiki.
>
> I think if public wiki editing permission is restricted then some plan should be in place to keep the content somewhat up to date, accurate and useful.

You are right.
I will draw the attention of my colleagues so that we put such a plan in place.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/