Website bug

From: Pim Ouwehand <pimouwehand99@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 08:44:45 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Good day all,

It came to my attention that the combination of an unusual use of
margin-bottom combined with Firefox's passive approach with rendering
grids makes said grid grow every time said margin is added.

This happens on `.overlarge', a class seemingly useless seeing it's in
a table which already holds the right formatting in proper html.
The even more unusual styling actually causing this bug is the
`a[href]:focus, a[href]:hover' class, which gives a margin-bottom of
-2px.

This is probably a Firefox bug, but still seems like an unusual
approach of styling and I'm more certain Chrome/ium just permits and
catches this error.

Thanks for reading, and I hope that whatever's wrong will be fixed.

Cheers,