From: Court Nola <courtnola@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 2:22 PM
Subject: your CSS: fonts website
To: <bert@w3.com>

I had the whole email below prepared to send to you for a request for help.
Instead, I THANK YOU for your website! I found everything I needed.

- Courtney

I am procrastinating doing something important, so naturally I created a
blog. HTML and CSS aren't a foreign concept to me. Honestly, where I am
right now, I could either dig and dig (believe me; I will not stop) for the
answer I am looking for OR I could reach out to you to see if you would
like to take 5 minutes to point m in the right direction so I can stop
obsessing over the fact that I don't like the 6 provided fonts that blogger
provides. I had a livejournal and a deadjournal in the early 2000's where
if we wanted anything other than basic we had to code it out. Please
forgive my ignorance of proper terminology. I piddle with coding for fun
sometimes especially in excel. The problem is that I enjoy it so much that
I get lost for hours. ANYWAY, if you're free