Re: Manual unsubscribe from schema.org mailing list

Hello Sascha,

> On 12 Jun 2020, at 13:37 , Sascha Hendel <archinf@archinform.de> wrote:
>
> Dear administrator,
> please remove archinf@archinform.de and sascha@archinform.de from the schema.org mailing list. I tried to do it by sending an email to the request email address and by using the website, but both was unsuccessful! For more information, please have a look on the appropriate thread from me in the mailing list.
> Many thanks, Sascha

I’ve removed from your W3C user profile your affiliation from ARCHinfo to “none” to remove you from the Community Group.

Please, let us know if you need further assistance.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/