Mailing Lists and Usage Policies

Dear Ian & Mari,

I take another Creative Commons lincense (Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
Unported CC BY-SA 3.0) of which there is a deed page and the icon/word
"disclaimer" could be accessed --while it was not so regarding with CC0 1.0
Public Dedicated Domain:

Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)
This is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the license
<https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/legalcode>. Disclaimer
<https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/#>.

Disclaimer

This deed highlights only some of the key features and terms of the actual
license. It is not a license and has no legal value. You should carefully
review all of the terms and conditions of the actual license before using
the licensed material.

Creative Commons is not a law firm and does not provide legal services.
Distributing, displaying, or linking to this deed or the license that it
summarizes does not create a lawyer-client or any other relationship.

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra

Pada Jumat, 28 Februari 2020, Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>