Re: editing our community group summary page

From: Eric Jahn <eric@alexandriaconsulting.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 09:09:07 -0400
To: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Cc: site-comments@w3.org, team-community-process@w3.org
Coralie,
Thanks I'll get you some new group text, once I consult with the community
group members.  Also, I'm trying to schedule us in TPAC for October, but
the wiki isn't allowing me to log in, with my un/pw.  Do some permissions
need to be altered.  I saw only one other community group was able to add a
schedule entry to
https://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=TPAC/2020/GroupMeetings
,
so maybe something broader is occurring here?  Thanks!

Eric Jahn
CTO/Data Architect
Alexandria Consulting LLC
St. Petersburg, Florida