Re: There is only a title, a logo and a blue background...?

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 11:21:09 +0100
Cc: "site-comments@w3.org" <site-comments@w3.org>
To: Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>
Dear Guntur,

> On 27 Mar 2019, at 11:04 , Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Person in Charge
> site-comments@w3.org
>
> There was no "content" of the event "How It All Started" --talks, review, or any other similar--as it happened when I visited the page: there was only a title "How It All Started" a logo of 10 and a blue background with ornaments --it was so more or less...
>
> https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-HowItAllStarted/
>

> Is it about my limited equipment used, or the page was indeed broken…?

Probably the latter although I do not recall how the deck is supposed to work, nor how to get it to work better, but I’m finding content at <https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-HowItAllStarted/all.html>.

With kind regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org