Re: Recover Authentication Identity & (why) should I change my password?

Hello again, Denis and Laurent

To let you know , Denis, that I doubt I sent you the message "Recover
Authenticity Identity" today instead a few days ago --but forgive me cause
do not remember surely the day: it is written that I sent it about six
hours ago thus seems to me as a kind of delay...

Thank you and regard,

Guntur Wiseno Putra