Re: Trying to get help with group join UI issue

Hi Mark,

I’ve attached a screen shot of (part of) the join page as I believe you are seeing it. There are two checkboxes on that page. Did you check both of them?

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org <mailto:ij@w3.org>>
https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/ <https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/>