Re: Confirming W3C Liaison Officer and Company Description for Industrial Internet Consortium Records

Yes, you can use me as the contact point for W3C. Note that W3C is a standards development organisation, not a company, but the text you quoted is fine.

Regards,

Dave Raggett

> On 5 May 2018, at 00:47, Skyler Lew <lew@iiconsortium.org> wrote:
>
>  <>Hi W3C Team, <>
>
> I am the Liaison Coordinator for the IIC. May I please get assistance on confirming your records to see if Dave Raggett is the current liaison officer for the Industrial Internet Consortium?
>
>  <>For additional record keeping purposes, we typically use the company description straight from the company website of our liaison partner organizations. Could you please confirm if the company description we are using below is OK for us to use? If not, could you please provide us with your desired company description which you would like us to use? <>
>
> “The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is an international community where Member organizations, a full-time staff, and the public work together to develop Web standards. Led by Web inventor Tim Berners-Lee and CEO Jeffrey Jaffe, W3C's mission is to lead the Web to its full potential.”
>
> If you have any questions and/or concerns, please let me know. Thank you. <>
>

> Regards,
>
> Skyler Lew
> Member Technical Staff, Industrial Internet Consortium
> lew@iiconsortium.org <mailto:lew@iiconsortium.org>
>
> <image001.jpg>

W3C Data Activity Lead & W3C champion for the Web of things