Re: The word "Tracker" missing under "Tools for this group" - bug?

Hi Bert,

When the item was added to the tool menu, it was added without a label. The lack of label led to a formatting issue.

I have added the short label “Tracker”; the layout now works.

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/