CG process: where are reports hosted?

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 17:38:13 +0200
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi,

In the EXPath CG, the drafts are hosted on our own servers, whilst the
final report is hosted on W3C's.  I could not find anything related to
that on the FAQ (section "reports").

I might be mistaken, but if I remember correctly, when we published it
back in 2013, it was not hosted on the W3C website.  Is that something
that has changed since then?  Or am I just wrong about that?

So if I understand correctly, the drafts are hosted wherever we want,
and the final reports are hosted at W3C?

Is there any pointer I missed?

Regards,

--
Florent Georges