HTML 4.01 404 links

From: Adrian Roselli <aroselli@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 10:44:52 -0400
To: site-comments@w3.org
The (now superseded) HTML 4.01 specification
(https://www.w3.org/TR/html4/) has links to resources that are now
404.

• #5 in the quick table of contents, "HTML Document Representation -
Character sets, character encodings, and entities", points to
https://www.w3.org/TR/html4/charset.html.

• One of the last items in the quick table of contents, "References",
points to https://www.w3.org/TR/html4/references.html.

I did not check any other links. I found out about these because I
have a crawler that walks through my blog posts looking for 404 links
and it flagged these a few days ago.

This is mostly an FYI. If the links cannot come back, that is fine too
(I will just link to WayBack snapshots).

- Adrian Roselli