Re: 404 Not Found: https://www.w3.org/Library/User/Extrnals.html#WWWNews

From: Rahul Khurana <rahulk@visiontechcamps.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 19:19:20 -0800
To: "site-comments" <site-comments@w3.org>
Actually, on a second look, I'm seeing a few links like https://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTNdir.html which are 404ing, which should be pointing at https://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTNDir.html . Seems to me like somewhere in a move some capitalization things got gimmicky, someone should probably fix that. In the meantime, you can probably mess around a bit with capitalization and see if you can find the right pages for now.

Rahul Khurana

Vision Tech Camps

rahulk@visiontechcamps.com