Re: problems with group membership

On 04/21/2016 02:51 PM, Peter Krautzberger wrote:
> Hi Denis,
>
> From Jason I had this message:
>
> "I tried to join the community group, but I am stuck at the checkbox
> where I have to declare that "I confirm that I have no significant
> employment relation with any organization." I have set Desmos, Inc. as
> my affiliation in my newly created w3c account, and I'm not sure what
> else I need to do to get the system to accept this."

Yes, that checkbox is part of the account creation form. If Jason
didn't have a W3C account, he had to create one and provide his
affiliation. I see the account was approved so he should be able to
join the working group from:
https://www.w3.org/community/mathonwebpages/join

> Volker had changed his affiliation before joining and couldn't join --
> but that was on a call
>
> @Volker can you provide more details?

His account looks good to me so he should be able to use the same
link to join the CG.

Note, if you are not able to log in to access that page, try to access
your profile page [1] to make sure you have the right credentials.

Denis

[1] https://www.w3.org/users/myprofile