Re: Broken URL in SMIL 1.0 specification

Hi Ian,

I was assuming that the "latest version" link should be pointing at the
latest version of SMIL 1.0, not the latest version of SMIL, but I guess
I'm misunderstanding the situation. I'd figured there would be a
canonical URL (i.e. one not containing any date-related info) for each
recommendation.

Cheers,
Martin