Some Community Groups Issues

From: David Sheets <sheets@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:41:54 +0100
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi,

<http://www.w3.org/community/about/tool/> says there should be an
issue tracker at <http://www.w3.org/community/track/> but
<http://www.w3.org/community/track/> says 200 OK : "No config found
for group 48257".

Also, the tool page does not give any indication how to request the
enabling of certain features like a wiki.

Finally, I recently was updating my profile and added an affiliation.
When I added the affiliation, I did not realize that it would remove
my group memberships or have any legal effect because the interface to
enact that change did not mention these side effects. I've since
reverted my affiliation because it is not an IP-relevant fact and I am
not an official representative of my university in any capacity. I'd
like to recommend that the side effects of affiliation change be made
clear in the user interface for changing that data.

Thanks,

David Sheets