Re: Ugly looking characters

On Sep 1, 2014, at 4:47 AM, Frans Knibbe | Geodan <frans.knibbe@geodan.nl> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I notice some kind of problem with rendering text on http://www.w3.org/community/geosemweb/ with Google Chrome.  Here is a sample:
>
> <Capture.PNG>
>
> With Firefox the text looks slightly better, but still most characters show pixels on top that should not be there.

Hi Frans,

Thank you for the report. I just checked with Chrome (on Mac) and I'm not seeing the issue. Would you mind providing a bit
more information (to me privately if you prefer) such as OS and Chrome versions?

Using Chrome developer tools I do see a missing CSS file:
 http://www.w3.org/community/wp-content/uploads/custom-css/?ver=3.9.2

I'll look into it. If you have received any other error messages, please let me know. Thanks!

Ian

> Kind regards,
> Frans
>

> Frans Knibbe
> Geodan
> President Kennedylaan 1
> 1079 MB Amsterdam (NL)
>
> T +31 (0)20 - 5711 347
> E frans.knibbe@geodan.nl
> www.geodan.nl | disclaimer

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447