Re: Screen pixel density.

Hi, Joe–

This isn't the right way to go about soliciting for a W3C standard.

Mass-spamming the W3C staff, in addition to being rude, makes it hard to
take any suggestion seriously.

If you have a good idea for a missing feature from the Web Platform,
propose a W3C Community Group [1]. Promote it on social media, talk to
other developers, and get them to support the formation of the community
group, and to get like-minded people to join the CG.

Once you've formed the CG, develop your idea with the people who join:
* draw up use cases and requirements
* explain why current features of the platform don't meet these requirements
* sketch out what the API or feature would look like, and how it would
behave
* draft this into a specification
* talk to W3C staff and W3C members in relevant mailing lists (perhaps
the WebApps WG), and ask them to take a look at your proposal
* if implementers like it, they may bring it into W3C as a
Recommendation-track standard.

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/

Regards-
-Doug