Re: HTML 5 named character references json

On 5 Jan 2013, at 2:24 AM, Vangelis Katsikaros wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am asking in this list, since I don't know where else to ask.

Hi Vangelis,

I suggest you ask the editors of the specification by writing to public-html-comments@w3.org (which is the address listed in the Status section of that document).

> 3) Is (or will be) something similar available for HTML 4?

I know that we did not publish an entities.json for HTML4. However, I searched around the Web and it seems people have created that sort of resource elsewhere. Is this what you are looking for?
 https://gist.github.com/861374

Ian