Re: CG - Published report by error: removing?

On 09/05/2012, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> On 9 May 2012, at 7:06 AM, Florent Georges wrote:

  Hi Ian,

>>  In the EXPath Community Group [1] we (wrongly) published a draft
>> which is incorrect.  The draft does not meet the W3C report
>> requirements (wrt copyright and such) and worse, has been published
>> with the URI we keep for the final report!

>>  We are ready now to publish the (correct) draft report, but we'd
>> like to remove the previous one first.  How can we do that?

> I'll ask my colleagues to remove it from the db. (We don't yet have
> a UI to remove them.)

  Thank you for having a look at this!

  Any further info on this?  No rush of course, your work is very
appreciated, but in case this is not possible for now, or this is
gonna take a while, then it is probably better to publish the draft
anyway, but if it is gonna be done soon, then this is better for us to
wait.

  Thanks again, regards,

--
Florent Georges