Re: [Moderator Action] Validator.w3.org and Enhancements

Hi Ken,

thanks for your proposal!

We're actually currently working on a new platform for the validators,
and we're still exploring what we want to do with it. In the meantime,
we're not planning to make too many improvements in the current validators.

Don't hesitate to ping us again when this is available :-)

Alexandre.