Re: W3 stanp

  Hi Jon,

Guidance on making your website accessible is available in Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. WCAG is introduced at http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag

Many web accessibility issues are fairly simple, and some are more complex. It does take some time to understand all of the issues. You might want to start with some basics, e.g., available from here:
* Accessibility - W3C http://www.w3.org/standards/webdesign/accessibility
* How People with Disabilities Use the Web http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/people-use-web/
* Implementation Plan for Web Accessibility http://www.w3.org/WAI/impl/
* Involving Users in Web Projects for Better, Easier Accessibility http://www.w3.org/WAI/users/involving