Re: experimental style sheet

On 29 Nov 2011, at 7:55 PM, <Erik.Wilde@emc.com> wrote:

> hello.
>
> the style sheet on http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-css3-regions-20111129/ is
> awful. it uses 1/3 of my screen instead of being fluid. can i opt out
> somewhere?

Hi Erik,

Thanks for letting us know; I'm forwarding the information to the folks working on it.

I had thought there would be a toggle, but I don't see that.

We are planning on gathering a bunch of feedback (already well underway) before publishing any more drafts with the next draft.

Out of curiosity, do you prefer the "default" style or are there other ideas you have?

Ian