Re: Rechartering Games Community Group

On 10 Nov 2011, at 5:03 PM, Boaz Sender wrote:

> Hi,
> We the games community group have rechartered.

Description updated:
 http://www.w3.org/community/games/

Just a note: in the future I hope that tool will be available directly to chairs; that's one of our intended infrastructure improvements.

Another note: I suggest letting the group know so that they are all aware of the updated expectations.

Thanks, Boaz.

Ian