From: Richard.Andrews@oatoe.co.uk
To: site-comments@w3.org
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:53:50 +0000
Subject: W3C logos

Dear WC3, I’m
 writing with a general question regarding use of the W3C logo on
websites. I work for Ormiston Education in the UK and we carry the WC3
logos on our we based educational products, they are clickable links and
 we are having an issue with the students clicking on them and leaving
the web based learning environment and going to yours. My question is
could we carry the logos on the bottom of the page but not have them as
live links, just logos? Or is part of the requirement for compliance is
having the links “live”? Regards, Richard