From: site-comments-request@w3.org [mailto:site-comments-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jeffery Pugh
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 10:16 AM
To: site-comments@w3.org
Subject: Scratching my head on this one,

I have at times thought of trying to make some money at writing html for
people. I get reading/researching for a while, form some ideas and beliefs,
then BAM!!

I bump into something like this. How can anyone take any "expert"
seriously is beyond me at times,

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6901/valid.png