Re: [W3C CG] WYSIWYG for W3C MediaWiki

On 23 Aug 2011, at 12:06 PM, ya knygar wrote:

> Hi, i think it was asked already, probably, many times, but
> are there a kind of
> https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/mediawiki/wiki/Extension:WYSIWYG
>
> that may be installed into W3C AR CG Wiki directly, so people would use it
> instead of some external tools?

I'll ask the systems team if we can install that.

> -
> Thank you for your help, i'm glad that W3C has such a great user-feedback.
>
> So far - my experience with this new /community is fine, besides the
> clicks on user's
> avatar pictures that doesn't show profile or anything.

That's coming; we are overhauling our account system and should have information available on click.

> PS: is there any purposed archives or archiving system for W3C IRC chats
> or in best traditions - all goes to nothing.

We do have some bots available for archiving. Try inviting rrsagent to the channel:
 http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent

I'll add that to the tools page.

Ian