Re: Buggy language negotiation - w3.org/standards/webdesign/i18n

On 22/08/2011 11:16, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
> Richard Ishida, Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:29:17 +0100:

> But I also have same problem with this page, and a few others:
> http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/new-language-decl/qa-lang-why

Thanks for mentioning that.  All files in that directory should now be
fixed.

>> I believe have now fixed the problem with
>> http://www.w3.org/International/tools (missing .var file).  Leif
>> please try again.
>
> I currently get a 300 Multiple Choices response, with this message:
>
> ]]
> The document name you requested (/International/Overview.en.php) could
> not be found on this server. However, we found documents with names
> similar to the one you requested.
> Available documents:
>  • /International/Overview.html (common basename)
> [[
>
> Seems you have repaired it incorrectly, somehow.

Yes. Hopefully it now works.

RI

--
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://rishida.net/

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/register