Re: Web Page Help...

Hi Robin,

That is an unofficial page from ten years ago. Let me know if you got to it from navigation on the W3C website so that we can fix it.

A search for "The amazing em unit and other best practices -wai" gives you links to the information in different places that include the figures, such as: http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=397663

Regards,
~Shawn

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry