Re: Feedback about beta site

On 16 Sep 2009, at 11:25 AM, Giovanni Tummarello wrote:

> Hi
>
> the old one is the "old one" :-) so you're shielded. I can indeed tell
> that the new one is volunteer work. I am just not sure it is in the
> best interest of W3C to be looking like that.
>
> i do know that the financial situation of w3c is what it is, but i
> think this would pay itself almost immediately
> end of advices, thanks for listening.

Point taken about paying for itself, although I'm not sure how many
organizations would choose to join because the site looks nicer. They
usually join because they have work they want to get done. I also
think that they would be happy for us to spend some more energy on
tools for getting work done.

I think that one thing that will help a lot is if we can get a few
more photos up. That will be possible within the current design.

I welcome concrete suggestions for how to _tune_ the current design.

  _ Ian