Re: Short descriptions of WCAG materials

On 15 Oct 2009, at 4:41 PM, Michael Cooper wrote:

> Following the request at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2009OctDec/0087.html

Thank you, Michael. I've added the descriptions. Please see comments
below.

> Requirements for WCAG 2 {Note: this should be marked as an obsolete
> specification}:

Please sent that request to webreq.

> Inaccessibility of CAPTCHA: {We're not sure why this is listed under
> WCAG, as it's not maintained by the WCAG WG}

On these pages, it doesn't matter which group produced the
specification. The idea is that all the specs that are relevant to a
given topic (here: creating accessible content) appear in one place.

For the time being, since the abstract it short-ish, I've added it.