Re: Restore old TR page

On 15 Oct 2009, at 4:30 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> Hi.
>
>  Please restore the old TR page, under a new short name if you must.
> Performing common tasks with the new version takes in the area of 25
> times as long as with the old version and there is nothing that can
> be done to improve the new version to find some sort of compromise;
> neither can the old one be improved by adding side bars and twitter.
>
> I'm currently consulting with various voodoo priestesses on possible
> curses for whoever will reject or misinterpret my request. If there
> is something you particularily dislike, please let me know.

Hi Bjoern,

I will likely create a "classic view" at a new URI. Right now I'm
trying to address a number of concerns people have raised, so please
give me some time.

In the meantime, the sort by status view is here:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-status-all.html

And most recent publications are available as an RSS feed and via sort
by date:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-date-all.html